Improve connectivity, enhance your Practice’s reputation, book more appointments.
As the digital market expands, pet owners increasingly seek new and better ways to connect with their veterinary professional. To meet this growing demand, Activ4Pets enables veterinary clinics to consult with clients via webcam (e-Consultation), and send targeted reminders straight to their phones.
An audio/video e-Consultation allows for better connectivity with clients and takes your expertise beyond the practice. By adopting Activ4Pets technology you could increase case load, reduce operating costs and monetize your valuable time. For example:
- Routine follow-ups can be addressed via a virtual visit instead
- No-shows become a thing of the past, since busy clients can schedule appointments around their agenda
- No more questions via email, phone and social media – clients pay for a formal online consult instead
- Since you are better connected, you can provide more complete care plans for pets
- Cat owners can easily connect without stressing their animal during car travel
- Clients with limited mobility can reach out more easily
- Geographic distance becomes less of an issue since clients can connect in a more convenient manner for routine questions
- Large or exotic animal owners have the handy option of a video consult
- Clients can consult while on vacation with pets
e-Consultations allow you to observe pets in their natural environment, providing candid, accurate information about their condition and/or follow-up. And, since most (if not all) clients have access to a computer with internet connection, usability is no issue.
How it Works:
Clients login to our online platform, request an appointment time, complete a pre-consultation assessment and make payment upfront. You receive a notification and attend the consult at the pre-arranged time via the platform. You can change the appointment time if required and set your own price for providing the service.
e-Consultations are just the start of the benefits for your practice. Each client gets access to our handy mobile app – allowing you to promote appointment, refills and products through push notifications straight to their fingertips.
Activ4Pets is competitively priced and includes several revenue-generating features Please call us for more information on pricing and a revenue forecast.
Benefits for Veterinary Practices:
- The ability to deliver secure virtual visits and set your own pricing
- We offer a fully encrypted, HIPAA-compliant platform
- Our technology is compatible with all Practice Management Systems
- You can attend more appointments and increase revenue
- Consult fee is paid in advance by the client
- You’ll be better connected with your clients than ever
- Appeal to tech-savvy clients, meet the demands of modern pet owners
- Improve client satisfaction and compliancy with the Activ4Pets mobile app
- Send appointment, refill and vaccination reminders directly to clients via push notification
- Quick, easy implementation
- Record consultations for future reference
- Increase loyalty and retention
- Improved efficiency and better use of staff time
- Creates differentiation in a competitive market
- Promotion of Activ4Pets membership drives new streams of re-occurring revenue
- Re-activate under-penetrated or inactive accounts
- Staff training and marketing resources provided by Activ4Pets
- Ability to work remotely
- Consult via webcam from home, work or while on vacation
- Immediate peace of mind on a range of issues
- Convenient mobile app to help manage pet health
- Vet chat feature
- Therapeutic education such as podcasts, blogs and health tips provided by Activ4Pets
- An online community of pet lovers to interact with
Activ4Pets is a Miami-based pet health company launched in 2014 following the success of its sister company Activ Doctors Online (ADO). Founded in France, ADO is a leading telemedicine company with more than 2,000,000 members and 3,000 expert physicians worldwide. Activ Doctors Online was created with the mission to reinvent healthcare through innovative mobile health solutions, allowing people all over the world to live safer, healthier and more productive lives. Now, we have expanded this mission with our newest solution to take better care of our four-legged family members.
To discover more about our veterinary partnership program, please call 786-518-2241 or complete the contact form below.