We had so much fun doing our National Dog Day Photo Contest, that we just had to do another! Not that anyone needs an excuse to take pictures for their pet… but dress them up in silly/scary/fun costumes and then take pictures? BRILLIANT!
Ok, so here’s how it works:
- The contest begins Thursday, October 15th and will run until Monday, November 2nd @ 4PM. Winner will be notified through Facebook.
- This contest is open to ALL PETS – cats, dogs, gerbils… whatever!
- To enter, comment on this Facebook post with a photo of your pet in costume. Only photos entered in the comments section of that post will be eligible. By entering, you also agree that your photo may be posted online at Activ4Pets.com or on our other social media channels.
- Your pet must be in costume (I mean… it is Halloween, after all). Meaning, if you dress up as a pirate and your parrot is on your shoulder, your pet is not in costume. Unless your parrot has an eyepatch…
- As with any pet costume – safety first!
- Photos are judged by likes. The photo with the most likes will be our grand prize winner.
- An additional winner will be selected by Activ4Pets. We will be looking for the most original, creative pet costume.
The best part…
- Grand Prize winner (chosen by most likes) will receive a $50 Petco Voucher to spoil to pet rotten (evil Halloween laugh)
- Most Creative Costume winner (chosen by Activ4Pets) will receive a $20 Petco Voucher