As part of an ongoing treatment, Activ4Pets allows you to connect with your veterinarian via webcam for non-emergency care. e-Consultations enable you to chat with your veterinarian through the Activ4Pets online platform, ensuring quality care throughout the day. If you have questions about your pet an e-Consultation is your first port of call, providing easy access to your veterinarian without disrupting daily activities.
Benefits of the e-Consultation service:
- Peace of mind on a range of questions
- Your Veterinarian can monitor treatments and behavior more effectively
- Help decide whether or not your pet needs to be seen
- Consult from home without having to take time off work
- Avoid stressful car trips with your pet
- Cat owners have a much easier means of connecting with their vet
- Saves you the costs of unnecessary travel
- Potentially eliminates the need for costly emergency room visits
- Helps resolve minor issues before they become major, more costly ones
- Quick and easy scheduling
- Integrated messenger feature for ease of communication
- Get advice while traveling/vacationing with pets
- Immediate access to your veterinarian via webcam
How it Works
e-Consultations are carried out on our secure, encrypted platform which provides constant access to Pet Health Records for your vet. Activ4Pets technology allows for an audio/visual exchange on a computer with internet connection – meaning the potential to connect with your vet anywhere in the world.
To use the e-Consultation service, simply make an appointment with your veterinarian and complete a pre-consult assessment. Scheduling is quick and easy and e-Consultations are charged on a use-by-use basis.